GMS INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
OUR CURRENT ROLES
LOCATION – ACROSS UNITED KINGDOM
PERMANENT – £45,000 PA
– Conduct detailed fibre mapping to meet design specifications for the fibre network.
– GIS/Desktop planning experience within a network planning environment.
– A minimum of 2 years of planning/design experience.
WIND TURBINE TECHNICIAN
LOCATION – ACROSS EUROPE
CONTRACT / £20 PER HOUR
- Responsible for the installation of the manufacturers Turbines per the approved procedures.
- Preparation, lifting and Installation of Major WTG components.
- Full GWO certification required along with a valid Medical and European Driving License.
LOCATION – EUROPE
CONTRACT / €350 PER WORKING DAY
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Extensive knowledge on SAP Hybris eCommerce (mandatory) and Telco Accelerator related modules (optional).
- GIT repository and standard workflows.
- Agile development experience.
- Good use of Unix shell and Tomcat servers
Familiar with Telco use cases and typical eshop and selfCare capabilities.
- Knowledge of following technologies: SOAP and Rest API, JAVA and Spring.
- Defect fixing experience is nice to have.
BSS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
LOCATION – EUROPE
CONTRACT / €500 EUR PER WORKING DAY
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyse customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to R&D.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
WIND TURBINE BLADE TECHNICIAN
LOCATION – OFFSHORE (EUROPE)
CONTRACT – (NEGOTIABLE RATES)
- Responsible for daily operations, inspection, maintenance, and service of wind turbine blades.
- Working in and around wind turbines.
- Full GWO certification required, IRATA 1,2 or 3 along with a valid Medical and European Driving License.